for checking your y slow and page speed scores check gtmetrix
In order to get more control on website speed and site load time, you need to get it optimized by a computer science professional working in this field.
He/she must be a master of this field.
This can cost you money, but will surely yield promising results.
For your Internet business, faster website can lead to significant changes in total revenue, even upto thousands of dollars.
- For ecommerce site, it means more engagement from user.
- For a blog, it means more pageviews per person and in turn more clicks on ads.
- For companies and service providers, it symbolizes unmatched quality and excellence in web design , just like WordPress has.
HTML 5 has come and if you are a website owner ( webmaster ), using HTML 5 would be great.
It has got new options and more features that can make your website stand out and more appealing from out of the herd.
Along with CSS 3 it is a wonderful coding language.
For WordPress it is available as a plugin . This can help you to reduce the size of data transferred by your website to user’s browser.
It can help to gain better site load time.
This is a very queer observation .
- Your site load time before using any plugin at all was 4 seconds.
- Now, after using these plugins, it is still 4 seconds or worse still, it has gone above 4 seconds.
Then your website is not suited to the use of these plugins.
You can benefit by just using a single tool called CDN .
So, it does the job for you.
I would like to point that these following may happen.
- The CDN cache and W3 Total cache may conflict. If you prefer W3 Total cache then,
You have to give up on one thing.
It may be better to use W3 Total Cache and use Lazy Load plugin leaving the CDN aside.
But, if the CDN works fine with them, it is the most powerful boost to site load time.
- Google Analytics
- WordPress Stats
- Facebook Like box
- Twitter and Google Plus share buttons.
- Other Interactive features.